On the move
• Thurston County Babe Ruth Baseball will hold its fall membership meeting at 6 p.m. Oct. 30 at The Olympia Center, 222 Columbia St. NW, room 102. All returning and prospective coaches along with interested parents are invited.
• The Young Lady Cougars Basketball program for girls in grades three through six living in the Capital High School service area will hold sign-ups from 1-4 p.m. Saturday and Nov. 2 at the Capital High commons. Fee is $100 a player, $180 for two players or $250 for three players signing up together or from one family. Information: Mark Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
• DAP Hoops is hosting a youth basketball skills clinic Nov. 2 at South Sound Sports Center, 7960 Center Street SW, Tumwater. Grades 2-4 is from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. and grades 5-8 from noon-3 p.m. Fee is $20. DAP Hoops also is hosting an intermediate-competitive basketball league for grades 4-8 (games on Saturdays) at South Sound Sports Center from Nov. 9-Jan. 25. Fee is $200 per team. Preregister at daphoops.com
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for Classy Seniors games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Information: Bonnie Stelling, 360-456-5533.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials of all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle schools and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com or call Pat Norton, 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org