• Tumwater Parks & Recreation is accepting registration weekdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through Feb. 21, at Tumwater City Hall for boys and girls grades K-3, living in the Tumwater School District or attending a Tumwater school. Fee is $75, which includes a uniform. Information: 360-754-4160 or ci.tumwater.wa.us.
• Thurston County Babe Ruth is accepting registration for the spring season. Information: www.tcbronline.org
• A youth baseball clinic for ages 6-9 (T-ball and rookie level) hosted by the 15U Puget Sound Patriots will be from noon-1:30 p.m. Feb. 1 at Sports Perfected Training Center, 2500 Mottman Road SW, Tumwater. Registration is at patriotsbaseballclinic2014.eventbrite.com. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-376-8520.
• The 26th annual KVA tournaments for boys and girls in grades five through eight will be at Tumwater and Black Hills high schools. Boys tournaments will be Feb. 8-9 and Feb. 22-23. Girls tournaments will be Feb. 15-16 and March 1-2. Fee is $165, with four games guaranteed. Information: Dave Vernon, 360-943-3200.
• Shelton youth sports will host two competitive boys tournaments Saturday-Sunday and Feb. 15-16, with all games at Shelton High School mini-dome. Each tournament is $200 for a four-game guarantee. Saturday scheduling is flexible for league teams and any other issues. Information: Craig Gregory, 360-280-0024.
• DAP Hoops is offering tryouts for various boys and girls teams; seeking teams for a competitive spring league for boys and girls in fifth grade through high school; will host a Saturday skills clinic starting in February; and is looking for volunteer coaches. Information: daphoops.com or email@example.com.
• Entry forms for the 34th Olympia Match Game Bowling Championship are available at Westside Lanes, Aztec Lanes and Tumwater Lanes. The tournament is Saturday-Sunday, with the match play finals Sunday at Westside Lanes.
Guaranteed entry reservations close today. Late entries accepted on space availability. Participants must be members of a Thurston County League or reside in Thurston County. Youth bowlers are eligible to compete for scholarships. Entry forms available at the three bowling centers. Information: Dick Taylor, 360-456-6308, firstname.lastname@example.org or TCUSBC@comcast.net.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• The ROAD-odend-RUN (6-mile, two-person relay or 6-mile solo race) is at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 23 at Heritage Park in Olympia. Fee is $15 for individuals and $25 per team by Feb. 18. Info: runoly.com.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• Registration for Lacey Parks and Recreation adult spring USSSA softball for men’s open or men’s E/rec on Mondays and co-ed on Fridays at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey will be accepted through March 1. Minimum 12 games/ Leagues run from March 10-May 9. Fee is $725 plus tax per team before Feb. 10; $795 plus tax starting Feb. 11. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.