ON the move
• The Timberline Blazers spring break baseball camp, led by coach Matt Acker, is for ages 8-14 and will be from 10 a.m.-noon April 7-9 at the high school. Cost is $55. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• Capitol Little League is accepting registrations until Feb. 22 for players ages 4-13 for T-ball, machine pitch and kid pitch divisions. Tryouts are Saturday. Information: capitollittleleague.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Olympian
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is accepting registration weekdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through Friday at Tumwater City Hall for boys and girls grades K-3, living in the Tumwater School District or attending a Tumwater school. Fee is $75, which includes a uniform. Information: 360-754-4160 or ci.tumwater.wa.us.
• Thurston County Babe Ruth is accepting registration for the spring season. Information: tcbronline.org.
• The 26th annual KVA tournaments for boys and girls in grades 5-8 will be at Tumwater and Black Hills high schools. Boys tournament will be Saturday-Sunday. Girls tournament will be March 1-2. Fee is $165, with four games guaranteed. Information: Dave Vernon, 360-943-3200.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• The ROAD-odend-RUN (6-mile, two-person relay or 6-mile solo race) is at 9:30 a.m. Sunday at Heritage Park in Olympia. Fee is $15 for individuals and $25 per team by Tuesday. Information: runoly.com.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• Registration for Lacey Parks and Recreation adult spring USSSA softball for men’s open or men’s E/rec on Mondays and co-ed on Fridays at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey will be accepted through March 1. Minimum 12 games; leagues run from March 10-May 9. Fee is $795 plus tax. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• Lacey Parks and Recreation is hosting a volleyball clinic, led by coach Micah McBride, for grades 3-6 on Sundays from 2-4 p.m. March 9-23 at Chinook Middle School. Cost is $55. Information: 360-491-0857 or lacey.wa.us
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.