ON the move
• The Timberline Blazers’ spring break baseball camp, led by coach Matt Acker, is for ages 8-14 and will be from 10 a.m.-noon April 7-9 at the high school. Cost is $55. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• The Puget Sound Senior Baseball League will have open tryouts for players age 19 and older. Tryouts are Sunday at Bellevue Community College and March 22 at Edmonds CC. Sessions are 9 a.m.-noon for players 35-over and noon-3 p.m. for 19-over. There is no fee to try out. Information: pssbl.com or 425-644-1901.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Olympian
• Registration is being accepted for the Olympia Parks and Recreation spring basketball league, which runs from April 1 to early June with several divisions of play. Team fee is $649 for officiated play, and registration is due by March 21. Information: 360-753-8380.
• DAP Hoops spring league for boys and girls in fifth grade through high school will be March 29-May 17 at the South Sound Sports Center, with games on Saturday. Registration accepted through March 15 and cost is $525 per team for 10-14 games. Information: daphoops firstname.lastname@example.org
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting registration for the fully officiated spring flag football league, which is on Sundays at LBA Park from April 13-June 8. Team fee is $619 for a minimum of eight games, and registration is due April 4. Information: 360-753-8380.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• The Washington Cavaliers semipro football team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Registration is being accepted for Olympia Parks and Recreation’s Mini Milers, a run training for for 6-12-year-olds. Proper warm-up techniques, nutrition, race preparation and race strategy will be taught. Sessions are from 4-5 p.m. April 13, April 27 and May 4 at LBA Park. Fee is $15, which includes registration for the Capital City Marathon’s 1.2 mile kids run on May 17. Information: 360-753-8380.
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting sign-ups for a spring soccer league, with games Sundays at Washington Middle School. Cost is $459 for eight games, and players without a team can also sign up. Registration deadline is Friday. Information: 360-753-8380 or 360-709-2677.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• Olympia Senior Softball is holding an orientation for interested players at 2:30 p.m. Saturday at the Regional Athletic Complex for players 50 and over for different divisions. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• An organizational meeting for the upcoming senior softball season with Olympia Parks and Rec for players 60 years old and older will be at 10 a.m. March 25 at The Olympia Center, 222 Columbia St NW. Games are noncompetitive with co-ed teams, and are usually played Tuesday and Friday mornings at Stevens Field beginning in May. Information: 360-586-6181, ext 103.
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting sign-ups for co-ed, men’s and women’s volleyball leagues. Cost is $225 per team for a minimum of 32 games, and players without a team can also sign up. Registration deadline is Friday. Information: 360-753-8380 or 360-709-2677.
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting sign-ups for the March 29 “Fools of Spring” 4 vs 4 volleyball tournament for recreational through competitive divisions at Reeves Middle School (and Marshall Middle School if enough teams enter). Cost is $125 for a minimum of 10 matches and the deadline is March 21. Information: 360-753-8380 or 260-709-2677.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to email@example.com.