ON the move
• Olympia High School’s annual spring break camp is April 7-9 at Olympia High’s Crandall Field. The camp runs from 9 a.m.-noon each day. Cost is $75 and includes lunch. Information: Coach Steve Roth, 360-791-3153.
• The Timberline Blazers’ spring break baseball camp, led by coach Matt Acker, is for ages 8-14 and will be from 10 a.m.-noon April 7-9 at the high school. Cost is $55. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Olympian
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting registration for the fully officiated spring flag football league, which is on Sundays at LBA Park from April 13-June 8. Team fee is $619 for a minimum of eight games, and registration is due Friday. Information: 360-753-8380.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• The Washington Cavaliers semipro football team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, men and women. No experience necessary. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Olympia United’s Soccer Club summer registration is open for boys and girls recreational U8-U18 and high school coed play. Season is from mid-May through the end of July with games Monday and Wednesday (girls) or Tuesday and Thursday (boys, high school coed). Information: www.olyunited.com.
• Blackhills Football Club is holding soccer tryouts for boys and girls U10 April 25-26, U11-U12 May 2-3, U13-U15 May 9-10 and girls U16-U18 May 16-17. Information: www.blackhillsfc.org or to arrange a tryout for boys U16-U19, call James Charette, 360-943-8233.
• Blackhills Football Club is interviewing soccer coaches for the 2014-2015 season. Information: David Cross, 360-789-6572.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to email@example.com.