ON the move
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• The Washington Cavaliers semipro football team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Olympian
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, men and women. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Olympia Parks and Rec is offering a women’s seven-on-seven soccer league at Washington Middle School on Saturday mornings. Cost is $250 per team for eight games, and the registration deadline is April 15. Players without a team can sign up as free agents. Information: 360-753-8380 or 360-709-2677.
• Olympia United’s Soccer Club summer registration is open for boys and girls recreational U8-U18 and high school coed play. Season is from mid-May through the end of July with games Monday and Wednesday (girls) or Tuesday and Thursday (boys, high school coed). Information: www.olyunited.com.
• Blackhills Football Club is holding soccer tryouts for boys and girls U10 April 25-26, U11-U12 May 2-3, U13-U15 May 9-10 and girls U16-U18 May 16-17. Information: www.blackhillsfc.org or to arrange a tryout for boys U16-U19, call James Charette, 360-943-8233.
• Blackhills Football Club is interviewing soccer coaches for the 2014-2015 season. Information: David Cross, 360-789-6572.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.