ON the move
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• The Washington Cavaliers semipro football team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, men and women. No experience necessary. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Olympia United’s Soccer Club summer registration is open for boys and girls recreational U8-U18 and high school coed play. Season is from mid-May through the end of July with games Monday and Wednesday (girls) or Tuesday and Thursday (boys, high school coed). Information: olyunited.com.
• Blackhills Football Club is holding soccer tryouts for boys and girls U11-U12 on Friday-Saturday, U13-U15 on May 9-10 and girls U16-U18 on May 16-17. Information: blackhillsfc.org or to arrange a tryout for boys U16-U19, call James Charette, 360-943-8233.
• The Puget Sound Slammers of Lacey will hold tryouts for boys and girls U10-13 and U14-18 on Thursday and Saturday (attendance required both days) at the RAC. Information: pugetsoundslammers.org/tryouts
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation is now offering men’s and coed softball leagues at Yauger Park starting May 29. Several divisions of play are offered. The team fee is $719 for a minimum 13 games. Registration deadline is May 9. Information: 360-753-8380.
• The men’s softball league for 50-plus and 60-plus begins May 7, with up to 28 games played in doubleheaders (6:15/7:30 p.m.) at the RAC. Projected cost is $700 per team. Interested individuals and teams should email email@example.com.
• Lacey Parks and Rec is offering Skyhawks Sports Academy sports programs for kids. The program features soccer, baseball and flag football for ages 4-6 ($109) and 7-12 ($145) from July 14-18; track and field for ages 7-12 July 28-Aug. 1 ($109) and basketball for ages 7-12 Aug. 4-8 ($145). Information: skyhawks.com or 800-804-3509.
• Lacey Parks and Rec is offering outdoor summer volleyball for coed grass reverse fours on Tuesdays (June 17-Aug. 12 at Wonderwood Park), women’s grass fours on Wednesdays (June 18-Aug. 13 at Homann Park), coed grass fours on Thursdays (June 19-Aug. 14 at Wonderwood) and coed sand fours on Thursdays (June 19-Aug. 14 at Rainier Vista). Cost is $175. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.