A story about a shooting that was thought to have happened in Lacey was last week’s most read.
1. Victim in Lacey shooting has died police say: Chris Knoblock, the 34-year-old man who was shot Sunday evening in Lacey, has died, the Lacey Police Department confirmed Tuesday.
2. Man shot, possibly multiple times, in Lacey Sunday night: Lacey Police Commander Chris Ward said Monday the man was taken to Providence St. Peter Hospital by a friend and was thought to be in critical condition.
3. At first, the grisly find looked like a killer’s work: Someone dumped her, and Pierce County sheriff’s deputies don’t know who.
4. Restaurant inspections for Dec. 13: “Dishwashing sink has the hot water turned off. Sink nearest wait staff area is marked ‘no hand wash.’”
5. Ex-wife, former high school student of GOP lawmaker now calls relationship ‘inappropriate’: The ex-wife of Matt Manweller contends the embattled GOP state representative leveraged his age and status as her former high school teacher to marry her when she was 18.