It’s amazing to think a “story” could so quickly top the popularity of Mr. Beezow Doo-doo Zoppitybop-bop-bop, but that’s exactly what last week’s restaurant inspections did, generating more than 25,000 page views to Beezow’s 17,000.
1. Restaurant inspections for Feb. 10: From one of the inspections: “A playroom with mattress must be removed immediately.”
2. Police seek suspect in stabbing on Olympia Woodland Trail: A man was stabbed by an unknown assailant Wednesday afternoon on the Olympia Woodland Trail near Boulevard Road.
3. Level 3 sex offender registers to live in Lacey: The Thurston County Sheriff’s Office issued a general notification regarding 23-year-old level 3 sex offender David L. Cawthorn, who registered to live in the 4000 block of 12th Avenue Southeast, in Lacey.
4. Olympia police release sketch of stabbing suspect: The Olympia Police Department has released a sketch of the man suspected of stabbing a 28-year-old man Wednesday on the Olympia Woodland Trail.
5. Heads roll in Inslee’s cabinet: State government’s three largest agencies — with more than half the state workforce of 60,000 employees — are losing their top leaders.