The Lattins animal abuse case continues to be well read.
1. Lattin’s goat case is ‘biggest travesty to ever happen in this county,’ says rancher: Two residents spoke in support of Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm during the public comment portion of Tuesday’s Thurston County Commission meeting.
2. Level 3 sex offender registers in Thurston County: Enough said.
3. ‘I’m a guy, man, so this kind of stuff happens,’ says alleged dressing room filmer: A 31-year-old man is accused of taking video of a woman and her 12-year-old daughter as they tried on clothes Friday at a clothing store, according to the Olympia Police Department.
4. Cash & Carry is coming to Tumwater: Wholesale food distributor Cash & Carry, which already has a location on Fones Road in Olympia, is coming to Tumwater, according to the city’s community development department.
5. 4 Thurston County sites among those hit in raid netting $80 million in pot plants: The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office provided additional details Wednesday about Tuesday’s raids of dozens of suspected illegal marijuana growing operations in Thurston, Grays Harbor, and King counties run by Chinese nationals believed to be part of organized crime.